As a personal investor ask yourself just three quick questions: first, do you have more free time now than you had a year
ago? (Odds are you said no.) Second: if you could arrange it – painlessly - would you consider gaining free time to indulge
things more pleasurable than administration? (Odds are you would at least consider it.) Third: if you could outsource
your administrative tasks for less than you are paying now, would you?
- If you have the time and love producing your own tax and income summaries (either on paper, digitally, or both), don’t
- If you have plenty of time and enjoy managing your own Capital Gains Tax (CGT) and producing your specific
strategy on tax issues, don’t change.
- If time is no object and you are on top of all the tax planning surrounding your investments, especially in preparation
for end of tax year accounting, don’t change.
- If you have the time and skill to compare your portfolio performance against managed funds, listed securities and direct
investments – and get it all right – don’t change.
On the other hand, if the time it takes to perform these tasks could be spent more profitably – and enjoyably
– doing other things that appeal to you, then let us provide you with a low-cost alternative.
Continual development of our technology has delivered outstanding efficiencies which we happily make available to our clients.
A good example is the way in which we can forensically reconstruct stock holdings using our corporate action database; when
required, this saves clients many hours (even days) of input.
In an administrative sense, we are ‘on top of’ every client portfolio we have the privilege to be appointed to work on.
And, because of our efficiencies, we most likely do the administrative work for a fraction of the cost clients spend. The
adage, ‘Time is money’ was never truer. How much is your time worth?
Find out using three simple steps:
- Call 1300-737-785 and speak to Sonia Xerri, one of key experts in this area.
- She will cheerfully explain our Joseph Palmer Investment Administration service (JPIA).
- If you are happy with the price, get Sonia (or your account manager) to sign you up.
Then grab a coffee, put your feet up and congratulate yourself on another wise decision.
Disclaimer & General Advice Warning
This publication has been prepared by Joseph Palmer & Sons (ABN 29 548 490 818) an Australian Financial Services
Licensee (AFSL 247067). Whilst the information contained in this publication has been prepared with all reasonable care
from sources, which Joseph Palmer & Sons believes are reliable, no responsibility or liability is accepted by Joseph
Palmer & Sons for any errors or omissions or misstatements however caused. Any opinions, forecasts or recommendations
reflects the judgment and assumptions of Joseph Palmer & Sons as at the date of publication and may change without
notice. Joseph Palmer & Sons, their officers, agents and employees exclude all liability whatsoever, in negligence
or otherwise, for any loss or damage relating to this document to the full extent permitted by law. This publication
is not and should not be construed as an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to purchase or subscribe for any
investment. Any securities recommendation contained in this publication is unsolicited general information only. Joseph
Palmer & Sons are not aware that any recipient intends to rely on this publication and are not aware of the manner
in which a recipient intends to use it. In preparing our information, it is not possible to take into consideration the
investment objectives, financial situation or particular needs of any individual recipient. Investors must obtain individual
financial advice from their investment advisor to determine whether recommendations contained in this publication are
appropriate to their personal investment objectives, financial situation or particular needs before acting on any such