This portfolio provides access to attractive companies that are based beyond Australia’s shores, which is where most of the world’s GDP and wealth exists. The portfolio is in the form of a separately managed account (SMA), the benefits of which you can read about here.
The Global Leaders SMA Portfolio will appeal to investors who:
- see the wisdom of spreading risk by diversifying their investments;
- seek long term returns from a portfolio of international equities;
- are willing to accept very high levels of short-medium term volatility and potential for loss as a trade-off for long term capital growth.
- wish to invest in some of the world’s high-profile blue-chip corporations but currently lack the direct means to do so;
- are keen to achieve exposure to international markets at very competitive fee rates.
The Global Leaders separately managed account is an actively managed portfolio containing a heavy emphasis on international capital growth style assets, with little or no exposure to defensive income generating assets.
The portfolio contains investments in quality, large-cap companies that operate in various economic sectors and geographic regions. It can be used as a stand-alone high growth investment or, alternatively, can supplement an existing diversified portfolio.
Stock buying & selling is guided by the underlying relative value of the stock compared to its fair value and its risk in relation to the market.
Please note - Investors should consider the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) and Target Market Determination (TMD) before investing in this separately managed account. For more information and a copy of the PDS or TMD, please call us or email us.